Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Custom Rigs - 2005 Kenworth

I haven't made a secret out of the fact that the Kenworth is my favorite truck, but I promise that I really don't go out of my way to post this many articles about Kenworth in a row! lol However, all the photos I've received lately have been exactly that.... Kenworth. So here's another one ;-) hehe.

Actually, my own photos are currently being held hostage by a PC that's not functioning as it should ... I do have other truck photos on my camera & on my PC that I'm waiting to use once my PC is up & running again.

Also, a brief disclaimer, I'm not in the habit of advertising on this blog, but when someone sends me nice photos like these, of trucks they've been working on & restoring, I think they deserve to be credited for the nice work that was done (plus, I do get inquiries regarding some of the trucks that I mention in this blog, so it's nice to know where to direct people if they are interested in that...)

These photos are of a custom truck, originally a 2005 Kenworth.
The paint job was done by Mayes Truck & Trailer Repair & Sales, and Ed Mayes helped customizing the truck with many of those gorgeous Chrome parts. They are located in Central PA, so if anybody out there needs a hand with their truck, I'm sure they'll be happy to help :) They can be contacted @ (717)463-3042.

Anyway, below are the photos that were sent to me. I can't tear my eyes away from the shiny chrome. Wouldn't mind seeing that in my rear view mirror :)



Gorgeous!

Ok, despite the fact that I do have more Kenworth photos in my mailbox, I promise I'll focus on posting a non-Kenworth post next .... Scout's honor! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have seen your Blog... It’s too informative. There are many posts which are really too Good and very useful.
Thanks a lot for great work.
Wheels in Florida