Wednesday, February 8, 2012

ATLAS Van Lines - Most Interesting Things Moved!

I received an email that pointed me to this neat article from Atlas Van Lines of "Most Interesting Things Moves" ....

Most Interesting Things Moved by Atlas Movers
Most Interesting Things Moved by Atlas Movers by Atlas Van Lines


.... and Apollo space capsule might've been a neat sight :-) So would an 8ft camel for that matter!!


Annnnnd in true 18wheeler style, I can't post this without posting some photos of actual Atlas Van Lines trucks now, can I?

There was a surprising lack of good truck photos on the Atlas Van Lines' web site, but luckily people are so good at posting truck photos on the web ..... I borrowed a couple from there :)


Ho-hum, I'm sure this guy did its job in the day. 



Oh sweet......


...sweeeeeet ...........


SWEEEEET Kenworth!!!


Gorgeous!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What? You have moved dino bones and space shuttles, that's crazy! I wonder what other crazy stuff moving companies in Ottawa have moved in there moves. Thanks again for sharing!