Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Every Day Trucks!

I went to Las Vegas last week. The 15 freeway has a lot of eye candy for a truck enthusiast, so I thought I'd snap a few pictures and share!

Now ... these are the average transport trucks. Not show trucks, just regular work horses. Personally, these are the trucks that keep me entertained every day as I commute to and from work, they give me something to look at besides the bumper of the car in front of me.

So here it is, a small tribute to the every day non-fancy trucks that so faithfully roll up and down the freeway, day out, day in ..... :)  

Blue skies, open highways ... here we go.




I was excited to see the TrailerTail implemented on a couple of trucks we passed along the way!
I had expected to see more of them by now, but I guess everyone is waiting around for
true statistics to see if it's worth the purchase or not.  

Unfortunately, I did also see a few of these ....
No fun being stranded in the desert! (Or anywhere really ....)















2 comments:

Susan said...

This committee help to many people. You can use their services in your work. You can read research papers about all details of their work. Eminem, also known as Marshall Mathers, is one of the most commercially successful rappers of all time, with more than 100 million albums sold worldwide. He is one of the richest rappers in the world, with an estimated net worth of $210 million. Read more in Eminem net worth.

Locked Keys in Car Who to Call said...

Car lockout benefit gives the fastest- and most reliable-car lockout benefit on the Locks & Locksmiths showcase. Astounding to numerous, car lockouts are exceptionally common. In truth, the normal individual is bolted out of their car once each three a long time. The primary time you're bolted out of your car can be exceptionally startling. You will feel defenseless and maybe indeed perplexed, depending on where the lockout took put.